Welcome and Thank You!

We would like to welcome and thank you all for taking the time and interest in our blog which is designed to allow everyone to stay abreast with everything that is going on with what is sure to be a very busy and joyous time in our lives. We intend on keeping this as up to date as necessary with the kind of information (cliche included) that would interest all of you. The more participation, the better, so feel free to ask questions or make comments and we will respond as quickly as possible. Both of us will be adding posts and responding to comments. I'm sure it will be fairly easy to determine who wrote what based on the "lingo". Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from everybody.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Li'l "J" On The Way!

So Jackie and I have some crazy, yet exciting news. Jack is Prego! Talk about a life altering experience. I am going to have act my age (almost 30, let's not talk about it) and exit my prime now. While that may be difficult for some of you to accept, most of you (family) are excited to hear it. The last 29 years have been a FOOL and now it's time to wind it down. Don't frown too much, I'm not getting ready to be a "lame" or anything like that, just not a 21 year old stuck in a 29 year old body. Anyway, Jack is 14 weeks pregnant and her and the baby are doing great. We just heard the healthy heartbeat a little over a week ago. Jack is due on April 14th and we hope to find out the sex on November 12th, that is of course if the little one is willing to show us his junk or her lack there of. We have juggled a few names for both genders around, but will wait to expose them until one of us can convince the other to agree on the name. With that being said, if it's a boy I'll probably win but if it's a girl, I'll probably lose. Jackie and I hope you will continue to check in with us as we will have up to date news and events and could use any advice, suggestions and comments you may have for a couple of excited rookie parents. Holla Back!

5 comments:

  1. SOO Exciting!! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that is amazing...congrat's! So happy for you both!!! I'm taking bet's it's a girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for me....I'm going to be a grandma. woooooeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm taking bet's it's a boy, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING, FUN NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like the cuz's kiddos are going to grow up as cuz's themselves :-))) Wonderful, wonderful - congratulations all around!!! What an incredibly special time! Love, Stacey Reed :-)

    ReplyDelete