Welcome and Thank You!

We would like to welcome and thank you all for taking the time and interest in our blog which is designed to allow everyone to stay abreast with everything that is going on with what is sure to be a very busy and joyous time in our lives. We intend on keeping this as up to date as necessary with the kind of information (cliche included) that would interest all of you. The more participation, the better, so feel free to ask questions or make comments and we will respond as quickly as possible. Both of us will be adding posts and responding to comments. I'm sure it will be fairly easy to determine who wrote what based on the "lingo". Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from everybody.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cant' Sit Still

So, the last couple of weeks I have been very antsy around the house. Kurt is working night shift so when I get home from work I have to keep busy or I will go crazy. There has been nothing exciting on TV so I decided to start doing stuff in Mason's room.  Well since the nursery is pretty much done I had to find something else to kill time.  I started washing all of his clothes!  LOL.  Yes, I am only 30 weeks along but I figured I might as well get a head start.  Now I just need to hope I don't end up having a BIG baby otherwise a lot of these clothes won't even get worn.  Here are some pictures of his closet. He takes after his mother in the clothing department. Kurt always complains about the tiny space he gets for his clothes (and the fact that his work clothes have to go in the guest closet), well once his son gets here he might have to hang his stuff in the garage!  LOL.  Here are some pictures of Mason's closet.  Oh and don't for get his shoes.....he already has 4 pair of shoes and some slippers!!!  Now thats just like his father!





                                        Sneaks.....Adidas Superstars, Nike Shox, LBJs
                                                      
                                                     Here are a few of the top outfits....
                                                                    
                                                                       Mini Kurt....
                                                He has all his favorite teams covered......


                        One day he will be mad at us for making him wear this crap......

                                           Kurts favorite outfit.....mini dirty denim jeans

                                               All set for his trip to Hawaii in October......


                                       Smitty always has to know what is going on........



Once I finished washing all his clothes (all 4 loads of them) I moved onto what will eventually be his playroom.  Right now it is an office but it never gets used for anything.  Kurt has been nagging at me to clean it out so that it can become a playroom.  So this weekend I went to Target and bought some of those rubbermaid bins and started getting stuff ready to be stored in the attic.  The closet is now empty which is a HUGE accomplishment.  Next step moving out all the office furniture......I'll save that one for a weekend Kurt is off!  

No comments:

Post a Comment